We are proud to present you with the latest and most powerful Ethash asic miner on the market. After a 2-year development, we have finally reached the point of publicly offering the Linzhi Phoenix. It’s state of the art architecture will bring you the most profitable performance on the market. The eth asic miner can reach a hashrate of more than 2600MH/s at only 3000W per hour power consumption. A detailed specification of the ethereum asic miner is presented below.
THIS IS THE UPGRADED VERSION OF THE DEVICE. The last model was with just 4.4GB VRAM available for DAG processing, but this model offers 8GB.
Power consumption: 3000W
Noise level: 80db
Each Linzhi Phoenix ASIC miner contains two Linzhi E1400 hashing boards, which have the following technical features:
– Each board uses 64 computing units (chips), each of which controls 72 mixers with a 2.8 Tb / s exchange rate with decentralized memory (1 MB in one cell)
– 8GB VRAM (This is the upgraded memory model which allows you to process the DAG file).
– Memory subsystem bandwidth – 177 Tb / s per board.
– Each memory mixer operates at a peak speed of 38.4Gb / s.
– Each memory chip operates at an operating frequency of 600 MHz, using 2 cycles to access data.
– When working with memory, 1024-bit addressing is used.
– To power the Phoenix ASIC, you need to use two 12-volt power supplies with a capacity of at least 1800 watts each.
– For cooling, two powerful fans are used, installed on the front of the ASIC case.
– The back wall of the miner includes: gigabit Ethernet port; SD card slot; two connectors for connecting additional cooling equipment.
Discounts for larger quantities are available. The system on our website will automatically calculate your discount and it will be shown in your cart. The rates of discount and quantities needed to take advantage of them are listed below.
5 to 14 units – 10%
15 to 34 units – 12%
35 to 49 units – 15%
50 to 99 units – 20%
For purchases of over 100 units, please contact us via the contact page or at [email protected]
Recently we have been getting complaint from customers of fraud websites being opened up, pretending to have our miner in stock or impersonating our company. We hereby declare that linzhi.cn.com is the official website of Linzhi Ltd. Our product – LINZHI PHOENIX ASIC miner is sold only in our official store, on the official website. Any other websites and online stores/ads or social media profiles selling the LINZHI PHOENIX are SCAM and will result in the loss of your coins. They are not authorized to use the brand, logo and model name, so if you encounter such websites, please contact us immediately. Linzhi Ltd does not have any official distributors or partnerships.